This can be caused primarily by line duration issues in the script view.
If you have experienced a crash you can get your data back via snapshots.
- Create a new project in VoiceQ.
- Select 'File>Open snapshots folder...'
- Find the last snapshot saved prior to the crash.
- In VoiceQ select 'File>Import>Import Project / Snapshot (.json)...
- Drag the snapshot from your finder window to the window opened in VoiceQ or find the file and import.
- You should then have restored your project.
- Right click on the line and select 'Reset word times proportionally'