Follow the instructions to do the following:
Is it possible to have on two different screens the Picture?
- Open the applications folder
- Right-Click on your VoiceQ application and select copy
- Now paste in a copy of VoiceQ and name it as 'VoiceQ Second' (or your preference.
- Next open 'VoiceQ' and open your project
- Select the correct DAW functions and sync to Pro-Tools as per usual
- Now select ''VoiceQ Second'' and open the same project (Maybe better if you duplicate project incase of mis-match issues)
- Now select the same DAW settings and sync.
- You should now have 100% control of both copies of VoiceQ from Pro-Tools.
- Now open the videos on each VoiceQ application instance and drag to each screen.
- You can then select specific characters lines on one application and another to output to the other screen.
You will be using DAW control as Pro-tools will connect them both. Be sure start times match accordingly.
This is our secret workaround and it works 100%. Only issue is performance maybe slow as you are rendering out two instances of the rythmoband otherwise enjoy!